Simple and easy to make natural gel air fresheners
I love natural stuff and love to have a go at making my own homemade natural beauty products and cleaning products. If you don’t want to make your own, you can buy some from my shop here www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Littlewildfcreations
Natural is much safer, healthier, kinder to our health, wellbeing and the environment.
No harsh chemicals to harm your health or the environment – win win!
How’s that for good reasons to use or make with natural ingredients!
And you get all the added health & wellbeing benefits from the essential oils.
- Helps to relax the mind and body
- Reduces stress, nervousness and anxiety
- Helps you get off to sleep – reduces insomnia
- Anti-inflammatory – helps to calm skin flare – ups like eczema and psoriasis
- Bug repellent
- Bug bites
- Eases headaches
- Eases pain – stimulates the brain to release endorphins
- Relief from menstrual discomfort and menopause symptoms
- Decreases anxiety and stress
- Antibacterial and antifungal
- Eases depression
- Stimulates the sex drive/enhances the labido
- Helps headaches and migraines
Here’s two simple easy to make gel air fresheners that smell so lovely – I’ve made my two favorites here – Lavender and Rose.
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tblesp of plain gelatin
- 1 tblsp salt
- 20 drops of essential oils ( use your favorite )
- food coloring ( your choice )
- flowers for decoration ( optional )
- Heat the water in a saucepan
- Add the salt and stir until dissolved
- Stir in the gelatin
- Remove from the heat and add the essential oil & food coloring
- Stir well
- Pour into the mason jars and let cool
- Add flowers to decorate ( optional )
Essential oil blend ideas
- 8 drops of wild orange
- 6 drops of lemon
- 4 dropds of grapefruit
- 8 drops of lavender
- 6 drops of chamomile
- 5 drops of jasmine
I hope you’ve enjoyed my post
Let me know if you’ve made your own natural gel air fresheners, do you have any good essential oil blends to share?
Love LittleWildflower x